February 9, 2012
I was at work when the contractions started around 7:30 pm. I called Grandma Robins and Rick and told them I think we are going to have a baby tonight. I started to watch the clock and the contractions seemed to be every seven to ten minutes. Ashley asked if I needed to call Eric and I declined. I could make it until 9pm. Around 8:45 the contractions started to get harder and more uncomfortable. Ashley drove me home. I got my bag, had Rick give me a blessing, then called Grandma Robins and headed to the hospital. We drove to LDS hospital and were admitted. I was at 7cm. Dr. Laine was the "doc in the box" and already at the hospital. I had the epidural immediately and they broke my water. I remember looking at the clock and it was 11:20 pm. I thought there was no way we would have a baby on Thursday. (Both Ashton and Shyann were born on a Thursday). The nurse went to check on another patient and Dr. Laine checked me. You were crowning and ready to come. Dr. Laine called for the nurse, looked at me and asked if I was ready. It was time. Three pushes and handsome Alex Porter Everett was placed in my arms. He was born at 11:56 pm! He made Thursday to keep up with his siblings!!
 |
Alex Porter Everett 6 lbs 7 oz 18 1/2 inches |
 |
| Proud Mommy |
 |
| Proud Daddy |
 |
| First Moments |
 |
| Precious Baby Boy |
 |
| Proud Parents! |
No comments:
Post a Comment